Okay, so I just posted 8 blogs below this one in the hopes of catching up....I know I have been a slacker on updating my blog lately. I put the date that they actually occurred next to the title solely for my journaling purposes.
Hey Deanna! I'm so glad you found me. We can definetly keep in touch a lot better now! I was just looking over your life. First congrats on being pregnant with #3- its a hard adjustment just to warn you(at least it was for me) but the more the merrier-right? Second that is awesome that you did a half marathon. I know how much you hate to exercise- at least you used to, so that is great! I want to do something more than just a 5K next spring/summer. I need to find someone to train consistantly with though. Your family is cute. We'll have to get together in Jan., I think that's the next time I'm coming out! Take care!
1 comment:
Hey Deanna! I'm so glad you found me. We can definetly keep in touch a lot better now! I was just looking over your life. First congrats on being pregnant with #3- its a hard adjustment just to warn you(at least it was for me) but the more the merrier-right? Second that is awesome that you did a half marathon. I know how much you hate to exercise- at least you used to, so that is great! I want to do something more than just a 5K next spring/summer. I need to find someone to train consistantly with though. Your family is cute. We'll have to get together in Jan., I think that's the next time I'm coming out! Take care!
Post a Comment