Yeah, I know the County Fair was forever ago, but I still wanted to document the fun that the kids had. Of course the rides are the first place they want to go...and I am always amazed how expensive the ride tickets are, especially for the kiddie rides. Fortunately, we got free tickets into the fair, which helped ease the expense. Although I freaked when I found out the big bag of cotton candy was 8 bucks!! So I settled for the $5 bag...and I must admit I ate most of the bag!! This year we even walked over to watch the rodeo and had a great time!!
So here are the kids on the rides...I was a little concerned that Warren was too small to ride, but he was so upset when he saw Georgia do it without him. "Warren do it", he kept saying over and over. And just look how happy he is....
No comments:
Post a Comment