June 25, 2009

Introducing Rob & Chelsea Hart

My little sister got married!! After dating for about a year, they tied the knot on June 13th.
This is the picture they put in their wedding announcement. What a lovely couple, don't ya think!!


Before I get to their wedding, let me start with the bridal shower I gave Chelsea. Her colors were hot pink and white, her flowers were Stargazer Lilies. So I made her this really, really hot pink cake for the shower. I used so much dye paste in the frosting, that whoever was brave enough to taste it, found that their mouth and teeth turned a lovely shade of pink!! At least the inside was good, I made a fresh strawberry filling to put between the layers of chocolate cake. Yum!!


Georgia is a great helper when it comes to opening presents.




Okay, here are some pictures of the big day. With her hair and makeup done, it is now time to put the dress on. Isn't her dress gorgeous!? She tied a hot pink sash around her waist that you can see in the next few pictures. The wedding took place at my Mom's house in Pollock Pines.


Georgia was the flower girl...she talked about doing this for weeks beforehand. Then she basically froze when she saw all the people, then walked straight to Rob and stood there tossing out the petals. It was pretty cute if I say so myself.


Cutting the cake...


The first dance...

The wedding was beautiful and I am so happy for Chelsea. We all think Rob is an outstanding, kind, thoughtful person and we're glad that he is part of the family now.
The happy couple honeymooned in Coos Bay, OR where they rented a house next to the sand dunes and rode quads for a week.

2 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

You two look so much alike! I love how you did Georgias hair, so cute!! And I totally would have come home with pink teeth that cake looked good!!!

Jamie Taylor said...

I am loving the hot pink band on the dress! Oh, and I LOVE your header. You must use shabbyprincess.com. It's my favorite! (And yes, sometimes that's the thing that takes the longest 'cause I get so addicted to the cute background stuff.) Love the new look!