June 17, 2009

My Four Year Old

Here are some of the highlights from Georgia's birthday...yes, it was almost a month ago (May 21st)...sadly, I am a little behind.

So, I made Georgia a 'cupcake' cake with purple, pink and yellow frosting. On the top of each cupcake I made a flower shape with M&Ms. Georgia picked spice cake with cream cheese frosting...I think it turned out really cute and Georgia loved it!!



Georgia just had to have a pinata for her party...Warren loved it too, of course!!



Opening presents...Georgia and her cousin Aspen (in the pink dress) get along really well...they like playing dress-up and with other 'girly' things, so naturally Aspen loves to see what presents Georgia receives.


She got a bug catcher...complete with a 'bug'. Even though she is my girlie girl, lately she has had a fascination with bugs...she even likes to squish spiders (with a paper towel of course). Which saves me the trouble of begging Peter to get them...


Excited about her Sleeping Beauty doll.


A Barbie Jeep..how fun!!

In remembrance of how much Georgia has grown and sadly, how fast time flies...

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great pictures. Great cake. You are so crafty. I can't believe how much hair Georgia had when she was a baby. I must say she is your clone. So precious.

Amy Beatty said...

She was the cutest little doll. I love that she got a jeep! So fun!