We were blessed with lots of snow this past weekend...which happened to be a four day weekend for Peter. So we did a lot of playing, plowing, drinking hot chocolate, and playing some more. On Friday we went to Peter's parents house where his dad had packed the snow on his drive way to make a really good sledding hill. Here is a video of Warren going down the hill...he had no fear and kept saying, "Go, Go" and when he got to the bottom he would clap his hands and say, "Yeah, Cool" One of the times he went down, he ended up going across the street into the neighbors driveway and under their car. Of course, he thought it was great fun!!

Here comes Warren...he preferred going down face first after he saw Georgia do it that way.

Here comes Georgia...she was not quite as brave as Warren and would cry if she got snow in her face or fell off the sled.

Eating snow...this is on our front deck.

We have almost 2 feet of snow on our deck railing!! The snow fell off about 30 minutes after I took this picture.

Peter helped the kids make a snow man at the church (I was inside doing the program for Sunday) Look at Warren's face...he is scared of the snowman.
We had a great snowy weekend!!
2 comments:
That is amazing! Have you guys ever had that much snow before! I can't believe how deep it was when the kids where standing in it! That looks like so much fun. You guys have the cutest little grandparents. I liked seeing them watch the kids go sledding. That was way cute of Pete to make that snowman with the kids. Looks as though you guys live in a magical winter wonder land!
Your kids are so big. How long has been since I have seen you. Way too long. Anyway, we will have to make a plan to visit soon. I loved the video of Warren going down the hill. Hilarious.
Post a Comment