Hurray!!! You are a great blogger. I loved every single post. Glad that purple cast has come and gone. Yellowstone is amazing, there is never enough time at those type of places. Yellowstone is perfect for kids too. Running along on those boardwalks to see all the different springs. I really liked the paint pots, they sound soo cool and you can't beat the buffalo. Your little doll had the perfect princess party. You are soo lucky to have so much family near by. Glad you guys are doing well. Hopefully we will be able to see you all in the flesh at Christmas!! xoxo And Congrats on the BOY!!!! Can't wait to hear what you are going to name him! Hi Peter!
1 comment:
Hurray!!! You are a great blogger. I loved every single post. Glad that purple cast has come and gone. Yellowstone is amazing, there is never enough time at those type of places. Yellowstone is perfect for kids too. Running along on those boardwalks to see all the different springs. I really liked the paint pots, they sound soo cool and you can't beat the buffalo. Your little doll had the perfect princess party. You are soo lucky to have so much family near by. Glad you guys are doing well. Hopefully we will be able to see you all in the flesh at Christmas!! xoxo And Congrats on the BOY!!!! Can't wait to hear what you are going to name him! Hi Peter!
Post a Comment