September 30, 2009

Coldplay!!! (July 14, 2009)

I saw Coldplay in concert!! I absolute love their music and the tickets were half off, so I jumped at the chance. I ended up taking my mom, even though she wasn't sure what they sang. We had a great time...it was a little hot, okay it was HOT, but when the sun went down it was perfect.

This is how far we are from the stage...we had lawn seats. Next time I will definitely spring for closer seats, just to have a chair with a back.


Here is my mom and I...that fence in the background is the back of the amphitheater...yep we were almost at the back.


It's about to start!!


Coldplay performing 'Viva La Vida'


Coldplay performed a few songs right at the edge of the lawn, so we got a closer look.
Here there are performing 'Billy Jean' a great tribute to Michael Jackson.

I love Coldplay even more now...the concert was great. Although we could have done without the couple next to us smoking pot, but I guess it is to be expected. Chris Martin really entertained the crowd with his humor, huge yellow balloons and canons that shot out paper butterflies. It was the best concert ever!!

No comments: