April 8, 2009

Warren's Birthday

April 2nd was Warren's birthday...he is now two years old!! Seriously, where has the time gone...I can't believe my little boy is two. So he is all boy and loves guns...he turns anything into a gun, even his food. Well I made him a 'gun' cake and of course he loved it. When he saw it he said, "Wow, big gun!!" We had a small family party the evening of his b-day, with just cake, ice cream and presents. Here are the pics of the event...


I made a four-layer red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting...yes it was yummy and incredibly rich.








His Star Wars gun...and yes it makes lots of noise!!

Look at that face...he was pretty excited about his matchbox cars!!


His new bike...his legs are not quite long enough yet, but he still gets around on it.


Blowing out the candles...all two of them.

Yummy cake!!!

2 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Happy Birthday Warren!! I don't think I have ever met him. I do remember when you first told me you were pregnant with him! Looked like the perfect party for your little man. That cake looked dang good!!!

Jamie Taylor said...

Okay... crazy. Dallen will be 2 in July... Gotta start planning, apparently. :) I can't believe how long Georgia's hair is getting! It's beautiful!