that is so funny. Yellow dye was spilled at our house too. I guess that Yellow is easy to lose. Warren is so cute. I have never seen him in person. How sad is that. We will have to make a plan to see each other one of these days.
Deanna, Thanks for finding my blog. It is so fun to look at yours. Your little family is adorable. I am glad we found each other. Now maybe we can stay in touch a little better. We really do need to get together sometime. Maybe next time Mindy comes to town, if she has time, maybe we can all go to dinner or something. Take care, NataLee
2 comments:
that is so funny. Yellow dye was spilled at our house too. I guess that Yellow is easy to lose. Warren is so cute. I have never seen him in person. How sad is that. We will have to make a plan to see each other one of these days.
Deanna, Thanks for finding my blog. It is so fun to look at yours. Your little family is adorable. I am glad we found each other. Now maybe we can stay in touch a little better. We really do need to get together sometime. Maybe next time Mindy comes to town, if she has time, maybe we can all go to dinner or something. Take care, NataLee
Post a Comment