September 17, 2008

Well I have done it...I have become a blogger!! Since this is my first time, I will keep this bit short. The title of my blog is 'The Four of Us', but I (Deanna) will be doing most of the posting. It will mainly focus around the things happening with the 'Four of Us' though.

So with that said, here are a few pics of our last big family vacation to Prairie Creek. (We went camping over Labor Day weekend.)

Just one example of the giant redwoods around our campground.


This is classic...Georiga is always being a ham and Warren thinks it is hilarious.


Georgia and Warren eating with their cousins.



The best thing about camping...the s'mores!!!

The kids would ride their bikes down this grassy hill and then pretend to crash at the bottom. It was very amusing....




Down near the coast is a great little hike into Fern Canyon. See the ferns in the background....




More ferns...this place is beautiful.


And here we are at the ocean. Warren just loves to be tossed in the air.


Warren

Georgia covered in sand, and yes it was everywhere. How lovely for me to clean her up...

2 comments:

Stoker Family said...

Hey!! Thanks for commenting! It is fun to keep in touch this way! I am on here a lot more than Facebook. Your kids are sooo cute! I wish we could get together more, but at least this way we can keep in touch more often! Love you guys!

alicia said...

How cute are Georgia and Warren. So fun to see you blogging!